Friday, March 13, 2009

It's been a while...

So I know what you are all thinking, it is about freakin time that she posts something new... I know I know I am sorry life has been super crazy lately. So here is what's new at Ben and Kari's...

First and foremost (and in case you haven't read Beth's Blog)
I am now a Mary Kay consultant... HOORAY!!!
I am super excited about it (a little nervous too), but I really feel like this is going to be a great addition to our family. Tomorrow Beth is going to help me get my website together and the rest of my materials all in place. Keep checking back to hear more on my progress with it.

Second Madie is trying to get teeth
Poor little thing she is gnawing on her little fists nonstop. Her little gums are hard and white, I sure hope her teeth pop through soon, she has been miserable.

Third Ben is going crazy at home
While he is getting in some great bonding time with Slade and Madie he is definitely ready to go back to work. He has been home for four weeks now. On the upside he has been great at helping out at home and I have to do very little if any work around the house when I get home. He has applied some different places but we have heard nothing yet, we are keeping our fingers crossed.

Fourth we have found a place to live
Ok we didn’t really look that far, well we did but I guess you could say that we didn’t decide to far. We are going to stay in our current apartment for another year.

Fifth My Mom and Stepdad are coming to see us this summer and I can’t wait for them to come.

Sixth is not really something that is going on just something that made my day, the other morning I was walking out the door to go to work and from in the house I heard Slade say “hey Mommy” so I poked my head back in and asked him what’s up and he said “you the coolest” and gave me a thumbs up. Totally made my day. It really is the little things that bring you joy!

That is what is going on with us. Hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

Yay I'm so excited that you finally updated this thing! It was so fun doing MK with you last Saturday night, and then having dinner and a movie. We need to do it again soon, but start the night earlier so we're not passing out before the Joker gets caught! I'm excited for meeting with you tomorrow night!