Monday, April 26, 2010
Where do they learn these things?
This weekend Slade went to his mom’s and Ben was gone working most of the weekend so Madie and I had a lot of alone time. We made our first ever trip to Kings (a local discount that seems a lot like a Family Dollar). It happens to be Slade’s favorite store – he always wants to go there… I don’t see the excitement in it really. The we went home and I worked on our flower beds a bit. Then we took a break for lunch and I put Madie down for a nap and went back to my work outside. I went in and checked on her a couple of times and after about 2 hours she started to wake up a bit. So I was trying to clean things up outside before she got up and every couple of minutes I would poke my head in the house to see if she was crying. Nothing. So I finished and went in the house. We have a crib that has a changing table attached to it, she has outgrown the changing table so it now houses her stuffed animals and her baby monitor. I found her standing in her crib holding the baby monitor close to her mouth saying “Mama, Mama” into it. Seriously how does she know what that is for… Kids these days are just too smart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cute! But I don't know where they learn it...crazy kids! =]
I know, right? Sometimes I wonder how I'm ever going to teach them anything!
Post a Comment