Monday, May 24, 2010

I’m a big kid now!

Disclaimer: If talking about or seeing baby poop grosses you out then this might be a post you should skip.

Apparently I am not pushing the potty training hard enough with our little 19 month old Madie. So she is taking matters into her own hands. She has recently started grabbing her diaper and then running to the bathroom. So we have been putting her on the potty (the big potty – for some reason she is not a fan of the little potty, fine by me!) Well Tuesday morning as I was getting ready for work she came running into the bathroom, tapped her bum and said “Mama, bum bum”. So I asked her if she had to go potty and she nodded “Yes” so I put her up there and sure enough she pooped (most of the time she would just sit on the potty or just pee a few drops because her diaper was already wet when she went in there).

So I took her picture by the potty with her poo. She was so proud of her self and kept pointing in the toilet and laughing.



(This was actually the second time she pooped on the potty but the first time she told me that she had to and actually went)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh.my.gosh. she is a prodigy. YEA!!!!! I am so impressed that she decided to just do it herself! Ezra is still trying hard to get to that point and he's almost 2 and 1/2!! (But today was our very first accident free day! Yea!)