Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Madie

Our sweet little Madelyn is 2. It feels like just yesterday we brought this angel home from the hospital. I can not believe how fast time goes and I had no idea how much I would love being her Mom! These have surely been the best 2 years of my life.

Her birthday celebration started Thursday night when she received a package from Grandma and Grandpa in Wisconsin.

I think that she might have been ok with just the box. But she was in for a big surprise.

On Sunday morning (her actual birthday) Slade and I got up and decorated the house and then Daddy made a special Birthday breakfast of scrambled eggs, french toast and sausage.

Then later that afternoon we had a birthday party.
With Presents...

and Cake...

and Family...

and Friends...

This is what Madie had to say about her day...


We sure love you Madie Lou!

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

So cute! I'm glad that she had a great birthday and that you guys got to spoil her- that's what it's all about!

The Hansons said...

I can't believe she is 2! You have such a cute family!