Friday I packed up my office and said my goodbyes to Beehive. I thought I would be upset or at least tear up a little. I was totally fine. I have met so many wonderful people there... I met my best friend there, I met my husband through people there, and so many more people that have made huge impacts on my life. However I was ok with leaving.
People keep asking me how it is going being home. I will say that it is nice to be home but I certainly don't feel like I am home for good, I merely feel like I am just home on vacation. A friend told me that it took her about 2 or 3 months before she stopped having panic attacks Sunday night before going back to work. Awesome! Anyway in the mean time we are just trying to get our own little schedule down. As for the kids, I think that they are just pushing my buttons trying to figure out what they will be able to get away with now that I am home. I think that will take a couple weeks to balance out.
No comments:
Post a Comment