This happens a lot, Mom begs for pictures and I am horrible at taking them and even worse at getting them off of my camera.
Looking back now I am sad that I never wrote down more about being pregnant with Madie Lou. So I thought I would try to write a few more things down from this little lady. Little disclaimer - I am not complaining about any of ailments, I am just recording.
First things first... A belly picture just for you Mom...
At 28 weeks...
- I am measuring about two weeks big.
- I am 4 lbs under the weight that I was at my first appointment with this baby. Apparently being pregnant is a great diet for me. The doctor is not worried about my lack of weight gain though because our little lady is still growing.
- She moves a ton and will let people feel her. When I was expecting Madie she would always stop moving as soon as I would put my hand on my belly. I think that Ben only felt Madie move a handful of times.
- With Madie I threw up just about every day the entire pregnancy. This baby I have random days that I don't feel great and have not had many throw up days at all.
- This baby kicks my bladder constantly.
- For about 2 months now my arms and legs have been almost completely numb due to the way that the baby is sitting. My doctor suggested going to a chiropractor but to be very honest they TERRIFY me! So for now I am just trying to deal with it and pretend that it is totally normal for people to not feel their limbs.
- I have officially reached the point that I would rather wear Ben's basketball shorts than anything else. If you come to my house don't judge me if I look like I am taking up being a gangsta. Ben likes to call me Missy Elliot.
4 comments:
You look adorable! I love seeing your belly pic! I am 20 weeks along and just so, so excited! Congrats on your new little one. You are such a cute momma!
The comment above is from Natalie Spencer Kjelstrom. :) In case you were confused!
10 weeks to go baby! You can do it!
you look so great!!! I am so excited for you, call me sometime to catch up..
Post a Comment