Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Christian?

I never talk about politics, mostly because I feel like my viewpoints are mine and there is nothing that anyone else says that will change them. I hate the debating, it solves nothing and just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
 
That being said there is something that I have seen in the current election that is making me crazy.
I hate seeing my religion being attacked!
Even more it kills me when I hear people talk about Mormons not being Christians.
This could not be farther from the truth.
 
I hear this and I get so angry!
 
This past weekend was the semiannual conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. As always there were many talks that touched me but I feel like this particular talk beautifully addresses in a loving way the "are Mormons Christians" question.
 
I am so grateful for these chosen servants of God!

1 comment:

Dan and Jamie said...

This drives me crazy also! Dan served his mission amongst lots and lots of baptists. They don't like that we believe Satan and Jesus are brothers, so they say we don't believe in the real Jesus, therefore we are not Christians. Isn't that crazy?!!? I'm glad we know the truth!