Madie had two firsts this weekend...FIRST STEPS...and throwing up.
I know what you are thinking - "10 months and she just now threw up?" Yes but this wasn't little baby spit up, no no... this was like gallons of throw up (usually all over me) coming out of her mouth and her nose. Poor little thing, it was so sad. In addition to that (sorry I am about to break my "I will not whine about how much I hate going to work instead of being home with the kids" rule) but I had to cover for a bunch of people at work because just about out entire department is gone so I had to go to work and Ben had work today too and we can't turn down work for him because it comes so rarely so my poor little princess had to have a babysitter the first time that she was really sick. I HATE THIS! I sure hope that things turn around soon so that Ben can find something steady and I can stay home. I apologize for the work whining - I know that I should be grateful for a job but Ben and I are both just about at the end of our ropes with this situation.
On a happy note she took three steps. She just stood up and started going like she has been doing it forever. Then all of a sudden she must have realized what she was doing and just fell into my arms - I wish I had a picture. At least I got to see it, so far I have been lucky/blessed and I haven't missed any of the "firsts". I think Heavenly Father knows how much I am struggling with having to work outside our home and is helping me out with that.
1 comment:
You can complain about not being with your children as much as you want. You are such a faithful, devoted, loving mother. And even if you had to leave Madie after she threw up at least you got to be there and comfort her while she was throwing up.
Post a Comment