Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I made it until 11 today

To do what you might ask… open my pepsi! Those of you that know me know that this is quite the accomplishment. In an effort to save some money and shed some pounds I am trying to give it up. Crazy I know but I am trying. So I am sitting here at my desk trying to ignore my urges to open that delicious beverage when I heard a loud Pop! It was my pepsi, literally calling out to me. The bottom of the can had popped out making it rounded. I had no choice but to open it. One of these days I will conquer it but not today!

3 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

I'm totally with you! Plus I'm proud of you for waiting until 11!! I didn't have pop for a whole week - and I've decided that I'm still going to have it - just not every single day like I used to. Now it's a delicious treat! Good job!

Unknown said...

I'm trying too for the same reasons!! (Same soda addiction too, Pepsi.) It's a tough one to conquer. I try not to keep it in the house but now anytime I am out with the kids I will stop and get one.... Arg!

Kjelstrom Family said...

You are hillarious! I love you Kari!!