Our little family is growing. We are having a baby! I am 12 weeks along and due October 4. If you are thinking "Isn't that right around Madie's birthday?" You are right and you have a great memory. Madie's birthday is October 3. I am praying that this baby avoids her birthday, I would feel just aweful if Madie had to share her birthday.
We are all really excited for our new addition. I asked Madie if she thinks that we are goign to have a sister or a brother and she says "a siser". Slade says
"If the baby is a girl we are going to send her to live with Aunt Rachel"
Me: Why is that bud?
Slade: Because we have enough girls in this place. (Picture him with his hand on his hip, bobbing his head back and forth and waving his finger at me like he has some sort of ghetto attitude). This kid seriously kills me!
8 comments:
Yay! So happy for you guys. I hope you have a boy, for Slade's sake. And because I'm having a boy! And you get to stay home! Who is replacing you? Anyone I know?
What - I didn't know you were pregnant - "this is brand new information!" :) I'm so excited for you guys and it'll be fun to be having babies together again especially since we'll get to hang out a lot this summer with my new little guy and your still in the oven little guy/girl!
Ah! Congratulations!!! That's a lot of change all at once! I'm so glad you get to stay home with your kids like you want to now, too.
Congratulations!! That´s so exciting! And that´s great you get to be home now!! I can tell you are a great mom.
Congrats you guys! We're so happy for your cute little family.
Congrats Kari!! I am so excited for you and so happy you get to stay home with your kids!
Congrats! yay for Babies!
Congrats Kari that is so exciting for you and I'm so excited that you get to be a stay at home mommy too! Can't wait to see that cute new little one you're adding to your family!
Post a Comment