Sunday, March 6, 2011

But I don't have any money

I don't know about you but my kids have been on one lately. I think that they are at their breaking point with being trapped inside. They have just been crazy and any time they are in any room that is any bigger than our living room they absolutely turn into wild apes.

Today at church was no different. We spent most of Sacrament meeting in the hallway, which for our kids means that they are sitting on time out (I don't want them to think that getting taken out in hallway is a chance to play). On the way home Ben told them both that they were in big trouble for how they acted at church and that they were going to pay for their naughtiness when we got home and that they were going right to bed.

Slade bawling from the back seat says "But I don't have any money".
Ben: "What?"
Slade: (Still sobbing) "You said we have to pay for being naughty and I don't have any money"

Seriously how are you supposed to keep a straight face with that?

3 comments:

Dan and Jamie said...

How funny! Tell Slade I will lend him some money, just until he can behave in church!

John and Tawnya Hoover said...

That is so Cute!

Maddy said...

ha ha! That's so funny! Your kids are so adorable!!