Today is the day! I can hardly contain myself!
Today we get to see our sweet little baby again and find out what we are having.
Slade still wants it to be a boy but when I ask him what he thinks it will be he says either a boy or a girl.
Madie still insists "a siter".
I guess we will know later this afternoon. Check back tonight to see what we are having and feel free to leave any guesses in our comments.
We are also leaving for Wisconsin tomorrow and I am so excited!
5 comments:
I think a boy! So Excited for you guys!
I'm guessing boy, cuz I want it to be a boy! Let me know!
Can't wait to hear what you're having!!
umm, im guessing girl.
Oh, Kari! So fun! I guess girl. :)
And please please call me. At the risk of getting weird prank calls from people I don't know:
920-203-5156. You know my email too.
Post a Comment