As per usual I am two and a half weeks late with posting this. I just don't know why it takes me so long to get this posted...
This little cutie pie is EIGHT months...
I know I have said it before but how does this happen?
i just got the kids pictures taken and of course Abbi didn't disappoint...
Look at this little cutie! What an Angel!

Look at those beautiful eyes - she is such a pretty girl!
She is not even close to standing - thank goodness! But I did paint her toenails for the first time, I love me some painted baby toenails!
Abbi is seriously the best baby. She is super well behaved, rarely whines, and smiles at everyone.
She loves to cuddle with Mom. She loves to grab Dad's face. She loves to pull Madie's hair. And she loves to laugh at Slade.
She has the army crawl mastered and will get on all fours and move one or two "steps" and then go back to crawling on her belly.
She is officially into everything.
She eats cereal and a fruit for breakfast, a fruit and a vegetable for lunch and cereal, a vegetable and a fruit for dinner. She loves to eat!
We are still nursing (HOORAY). I am really hoping that we can make it to a year and as of right now I think we should be able to do it.
She pinches and scratches. Especially when she is trying to fall asleep or nursing. She has even drawn blood on me. I try to keep her nails short but sometimes they sneak up on me and I pay the price for it.
Abbi is learning to clap, doing "so big" and give kisses.
Abbi is so sweet. I am totally obsessed with her.
Love you Abbers!


1 comment:
So cute!!!
I hope you guys traveled safely - I am MISSING you!! I keep wanting to text you but it's usually late at night after the kids are in bed or early in the morning when Parker wakes us up and I'm too dumb to know what time zone you're in so knowing me it'd be like 2 a.m. there!
Hope you're having fun!
Post a Comment