Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mothers Day

I don't have much to say about Mother's Day.

So why am I bringing it up - it was a couple weeks ago.

Well I just wanted to write down a few things that I want to remember about this day.

It was just like any other Sunday for the most part... My highlight however was getting to see my Madie sing to me at church.

You see this is the first year that one of my kids has been able to go up and sing to me. (Slade always spends Mother's  Day with his mom - rightfully so).

When it was time I told her that it was time to go up front and sing with the other kids. She eagerly joined the masses and made her way to the front. As always the littlest kids are right at the front. Ben looked at her and put his pointer fingers at the corners of his mouth telling her to smile. She mimicked him and then gave him a great big double thumbs up. So cute. She would sing a few lines and then turn to us, do her smile/thumbs up combo and then go back to singing (or looking around).

Totally made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I totally love being a Mom!

Oh and Madie has been telling me that I am her "best mom" lately. I am not sure how many other moms she thinks that she has but I am sure glad that I am the best one!
LOVE HER!

No comments: