Things are a little crazy at our house this morning.
This is my dining room...
We are having our carpets restreched today and getting them cleaned tomorrow. So in the mean time all of our furniture is stacked in the dining room. The kids think that it is great. They got to sleep on their mattresses in the living room last night and thought that was the coolest thing ever.
This morning Madie got up and put on her church shoes (this is an everyday occurrence) and then put this "camera" around her neck. It is actually a headlamp that she found in Daddy's tools. And of course her outfit would not be complete without her "cocolate chip" also known as Chocolate milk.
She is walking around doing this.
She keeps telling Slade and I to say cheese.
And of course since the camera came out so did Derek Zoolander...
He is such a cheeser! He loves to have his picture taken.
These two sure make me smile!
3 comments:
Sorry, blogging error. I just love Madie. She is so sweet! I love the church shoes and the Ariel nightgown. Slade is such a looker!
Derek Zoolander! Oh my heck I just about peed my pants laughing - thanks for that! We need to get our carpets cleaned too but we're the same way, not a very big kitchen to pile all of our living room furniture - I hate it!
Can't wait until Thursday!
Post a Comment