Monday, May 7, 2012

7 Months

This little lady is 7 months!
(Okay so she turned 7 months like a week and a half ago but obviously I am behind)

Sorry blogger seemed to think that this picture should be this way instead.
 She has been making all kinds advancements lately. 
  

These two are the best of friends.


She is sitting up.


She is up on all fours and is starting to rock back and forth.


She is scooting all over the place. No she is not falling in this picture. She does this pose when I get the camera out, she gets in this position and then just kind of waits until I acknowledge her.


Today she got herself stuck under the table. She started grunting for me to come save her so naturally I got the camera and took a picture.


She did not care for my picture taking.
This picture was a little more frightening before I fixed the red eye - YIKES!

Abbi is a great little eater. She loves baby food. She usually eats a jar of veggies and half a jar or fruit for lunch. For dinner she eats a jar of veggies and a jar of fruit. After both she snacks on yogurt melts and puffs for a while. If I am not feeding her fast enough she will start grunting at me.

We are still nursing! I am so happy that it is going so well (with Madie we were about done with nursing at this point). She likes to scratch the back of my arm while she eats.

She has figured out that she can make a loud noise by slamming her sippy cup on her tray.

She is super interested in what her brother and sister are doing.

She loves to jabber.

She is finally sleeping through the night. She usually goes to bed around 8:30 and gets up around 4:30. It is great to finally get some sleep. I do have to get up a couple times a night to check on her or get her passy but that is more just because I am paranoid like that.

As I am rocking her to sleep at night she reaches up and rubs her hand on my face or grabs my bottom lip. After I lay her in hr bed she rubs her hand back and forth on her bumper pads (they are a bumpy minky material).

She smiles at everyone everywhere we go.

People are always asking me if she is always happy and she is! She rarely cries or even fusses.



I am totally obsessed with this little cutie!
We love my little Abbers!

1 comment:

The Hansons said...

She is adorable! I'm glad you are enjoying her!