Since Slade won't let me walk him down to the bus stop anymore I stand at the end of our driveway and watch him until he gets on the bus.
See the little black speck of all the way down at the end of the road that Slade, zoomed in. It seems so far away for my little six-year-old to walk all by himself. But really it's only four houses down.
While I wait for Slade to get picked up Abbi stands in our screen door banging on the door and yelling "MAMA" at me.
Totally love this little face.
Madie on the other hand doesn't even get out of bed. She lays on my bed watching cartoons, drinking chocolate milk. She is such a diva!


1 comment:
Ok I have to say - I'm with Madie on this one! I wish I could lay in bed all morning watching cartoons and eating breakfast while everyone else got ready and had responsibilities! Oh wait - maybe I should start doing that anyway just to see how long it would take my house to internally combust!
Post a Comment