Have you seen this movie?
So good!
Totally a movie that I think that every parent should watch.
It is a Christan movie that talks about the responsibility of Fathers in their family.
I watched it like two weeks ago and I can't stop thinking about it.
At one point in the movie the four guys are talking and one man says
"You are a good enough Dad"
The other then goes on to talk about how he doesn't want to be a good enough Dad and the changes that he was going to make.
It has made me think a lot about the kind of Mom that I am.
Some days I think that I am just a "good enough" Mom. I have even thought "I am not great but I am a better Mom than her" (I think you know know who 'her' is).
You know what... I am not ok with being good enough.
I have some work to do.
My kids deserve it.
Heavenly Father has entrusted me with these sweet little spirits. What am I doing with that trust? Am I doing my best? I definitely think that I can improve.
1 comment:
Love and Huggs from far far away............love you.
Post a Comment