On Sunday we realized that Slade had a tooth growing up behind his other teeth on the bottom. So first thing Monday morning I called and made him an appointment at the dentist.
I took him in this morning and the dentist said the baby tooth had to come out. Slade has been complaining that he was one of the only kids in first grade that hadn't lost a tooth yet so when the dentist told him that it had to come out he totally did a fist pump and said yes.
They numbed him up and pulled his tooth. I was a bigger baby about it then he was, I couldn't watch, but he was totally tough.
So now he has a missing tooth on the bottom and is super excited that the tooth fairy will be visiting our house tonight.
Not only is he super tough he is super kind also. Instead of getting two prizes for himself he got one for himself and one for Madie.
What a guy!
Welcome to the missing tooth club buddy.



1 comment:
Mack has one of those... an extra tooth. Its on the top though, I guess its normal for indian kids... Whats slades excuse?!! Im nervous just looking at these pictures, I dont handle dentists very well!
Post a Comment