Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fashionista

Look out Stacy London
You know - What Not to Wear
(I've been watching a lot of that lately trying to figure out what to do with this body of mine)
Anyway my Madie has quite the fashion sense.
Check her out

First of all you might ask what she has on her head. My Mom got them this polar bear hat/mitten thing that Slade and Madie fight over constantly. You can't really see it in the picture but on the other side of the paws are pockets to put your hands in and the hat has a polar bear head on it.
The dress is from last summer and is obviously to small now but she found it in her to small box and insisted on wearing it, since we weren't going anywhere that day I consented.
She is such a little crazy!

She totally loves makeup. I try to sneak into my bathroom in the morning to put my makeup on because if she knows what I am doing she insists that she needs makeup too. I will sometimes let her put on a little blush and maybe some pink eyeshadow but she always has to put on lip gloss (a.k.a. lip tuff). I have just given her one of her own that she keeps in a drawer in my bathroom. I think she thinks that it is for multiple purposes though... I keep catching her painting her nails with it.


She is such a character.
  • If I call her anything but her name she tells me "I Madadin". She doesn't like it if I call Abbi anything but her name either.
  • Anytime we are getting ready to do something she will say "lets get this party started!"
  • She loves getting her hair fixed. She stands on the stool in my bathroom and when I get done she says "oh Mommy, I'm beautiful"
  • She absolutely adores her brother. It is like torture for her when he is at school or with his mom.
  • She loves primary and sings "I am a Child of God" all the time
  • Anytime someone comes to the door she runs and hides and then jumps out and yells "Surprise!"
  • She loves guacamole. She calls it guacamokey.
  • She also loves broccoli, I actually bribe her with it.
  • She loves art, any kind of art. When I sew she even sits on the kitchen table and watches ever stitch.
  • I cautiously say she is finally potty trained during the day.
  • She loves to bathe.
  • She loves to play with Slade's toys, as soon as he leaves she runs into his room.

1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my heck that's so funny! Parker's all about dressing himself right now too and it's always mismatched. Can't wait for lunch tomorrow!