Saturday, February 11, 2012

Like Father


Like Son


Ben can't have facial hair on his chin at work. Something about safety and if he got hurt needing to be able to put a mask on him or something.
So he thinks it is super funny to shave this creepy mustache in before he leaves.

I hate it!

I like his normal facial hair. Anyway Slade ran into the living room with the Mister Potato head mustache on. Pretty funny.
I love how serious he got when I went to take his picture. 

2 comments:

Annalee Taylor said...

ha! I can't even imagine what Randall would look like with out his go tee, I pray he never shaves it! Ben can rock a stash though... surprisingly!

Beth Willmore said...

Ok that's funny - at least he can grow a stache! Jared has like 3 moustache hairs and he just looks like a 13 year old Mexican when he tries!