Earlier this week my friend Laura and I got together and took the kiddos to the museum to see the dinosaur exhibit. There is a T-Rex but I failed to get a picture of it.
| Madie, Baylee, Slade, Saydee I love how Slade has his arm around Saydee - So cute! |
At the museum there is a play room. We spent more time in there than we did looking at the dinosaurs. There is a log cabin, tee pee, caves, a beavers dam and some tree nest type thing.
Madie of course found some puzzles to do. This girl has a serious thing for puzzles.
| I think she looks so grown up and gorgeous in this picture. Right after I took this picture she had an accident that required a wardrobe change. |
| Baylee and Madie in the tree nest thing. |
| Slade in a cave. |
| And Slade howling like a wolf... what an animal. |
When we got there Laura told me that Saydee was excited to see Slade and that Baylee was excited to see Madie because Slade is scary... can't say I blame her.
Abbi rode along in her wrap and finally fell asleep while Laura and I chatted. She is such a good baby!
It was fun to get out and do something different with the kids. They were both so beat by the time we left they were both asleep before we got on the highway.
No comments:
Post a Comment