Monday, March 5, 2012

Dirty Little Secret: Day 3

Last night...

11:00 pm
 Abbi woke up.
I had already calmed her down and put her back to bed 3 times.  
I gave up and brought her in my room. She slept in her bouncer. I think she was having a bad reflux night.

3:00 am
Abbi wakes up again.
While I am feeding and calming her Madie wonders into my room. She goes to the bathroom where she sits for the next half hour. Abbi will not go back to sleep and I give in and let Madie crawl in with me too.

5:00 am ish
I doze back off

5:30 am
Slade joins us.

6:00 am
I give up on sleep and take a shower and get everyone ready for the day.

I guess the plus to being up that early is I got a ton done before 9 today. Some laundry, emptied the dish washer, got Slade off to school, went to the grocery store (which by the way is pretty much a ghost town at that time of the day).  

So for now I am done talking about it. I am having some major anxiety about this whole thing but everyone keeps telling me it is what I need to do... I am sceptical. I will keep working on it but I am not going to put so much pressure on myself.

No comments: