It is time for bed.
Slade freaks.
He does this all the time... His room is scary... or so he says.
Me: What is it that scares you in your room Slade?
Slade: I feel like someone is watching me in there.
Me: Where is the person that is watching you?
Slade: They are on the floor and they are invisible.
So what do I do with that? I am thinking that I will have Ben find some "special" glasses - you know the kind that can see invisible people. Then maybe he can rough Mr Invisible up a bit and throw him out. Trying to decide if that will validate his idea of invisible people or will make him believe that whoever is watching him is gone.
I am open to suggestions.
In other news Ben got held up in North Dakota and didn't come home on Friday like usual. He is on his way home now though, he will be in late tonight. We didn't tell the kids that he is coming home tonight we are just going to surprise them in the morning. I am so excited - for him to come home and to see the look on the kids faces. It is like Christmas - no maybe better then Christmas!
1 comment:
Maicee used to have nightmares every night about crocodiles. Then one day Dan turned on of her stuffed animals into a "monkey prince" that scares away all crocodiles. She had a couple more nightmares, but we made sure she had the monkey with her, and she wasn't scared anymore. I think the glasses are a good idea.
Post a Comment