Monday, March 12, 2012

Imagination

So I am reading The Hunger Games again - I am so excited for the movie! Anyway I sat down to feed Abbi and I asked Madie to go grab my book for me. She got it, came back in the living room and told me that she was going to tell me a story instead. It went something like this...

This story is about a princess and a witch. The bad guys got the baby princess and there were 3 booby traps (holding up 2 fingers). And the king and the witch and then the baby princess was safe.
It went on and on like this for quite a while pretty much repeating the above mixed up a little bit.

She has been on a big booby trap kick lately - I have no idea where that came from. The other day she subjected her Uncle Clinton to about 20 minutes of 3 booby traps (while holding up 2 fingers). I really wish that I could just see into her mind sometimes to know what is going on in there.

She has also gotten pretty industrious lastly. She had disappeared into Slade's room to play (which is pretty normal for her while Slade is at school) when I heard a loud thud followed by her crying. I went in to check it out and couldn't figure out what she had hurt herself on. After I got her to calm down she told me that she had been trying to make Slade a slide and it didn't work. Where had she gone wrong you ask?

Well this is what Slade's Bed looks like (sorry for the old picture -look how little Madie was).

And she used a body pillow to make a slide - off the top bunk. And then she tried it out and hit her back on the wood part of the bottom bunk. Poor thing!

She sure has quite the imagination.

And because everyone wants to see a cute baby check out this big girl.

Helping Mom make dinner.

Watching Mom get ready for the day.

So stinking cute!

1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.