Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blah

That is how I have been feeling the past couple of days.
I shouldn't,
My Hubby is home, is is getting nice outside, my sweet Abbi has started sleeping through the night and is super smiley when she is awake, my kiddos are getting plenty of much needed outside time.
But I feel Blah.
I wish I knew why.
I have so much to not feel blah about.

I sure hope this gets out of my system soon.
I have had enough blah!

I am hoping counting some of my many blessings will help get rid of the blahs.

Also remember how I promised pictures of my recently finished driveway? Well we are hoping to get another big project done while Ben is home (it is one that I have been begging to do since we bought our house) and I will post pictures of them both together. I am super excited to have it done. 

1 comment: