Monday, April 9, 2012

A First

We had another first at our house today. 
I fed Abbi her dinner (no that is not the first)
Took her out of her highchair and she had a huge blowout (not that either)
I laid her down, got her all cleaned up and then went to dispose of the yucky diaper, put her messy clothes in the poop bucket (the old ice cream bucket that I keep in my laundry room and soak all of the poopy/stained clothes in) and get her some clean clothes.

I came back to this

Abbi sucking on her toes. She has never done this before... correction she has never been able to do this before. Up until lately her little rolls wouldn't let her get her toes in her mouth but now that she is moving around more she is able to get them in her mouth. So cute!


As soon as she saw that I was taking pictures she started posing. She kept doing this and then would stare at me until I took the picture, then she would roll back onto her back.


What a little cheeser!


Yes she is pushing up on her arms in this picture. I am not ready for her to be so grown up!

1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

Ha ha so cute!! Mace loves sucking on his toes (and Meg bites her toenails which makes me want to throw up a little bit...)
You can't tell me you don't suck on your toes too!