Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Fun Continued

These kids are pretty spoiled.


Madie helped Abbi find her Easter basket that the Easter bunny hid in her car seat. She got some bowls, new pacis, a teether toy and a sun hat.

When Slade came home from his Mom's house he found his basket under the quilt rack. He got a Beyblade shooter, some jersey shorts, shoes and candy.

Madie found her basket in the pantry and got a princess dish set, Sunday shoes, a necklace and bracelet set and some candy.

Look at these beauties!

The girls got these pretty spring dresses from a friend of mine from home. She sent them out with my mom when Abbi was born. The girls love them and I think they look so pretty in them.


Madie looks so grown up in this picture and look at Abbers sitting up in her swing.

We had such a nice holiday weekend. I hope somewhere in all that fun they got a least a little bit of the real importance of today.

The resurrection of the Savior.
I am so grateful for the atoning sacrifice of Jesus Christ and the ability it gives me to repent of my imperfections and misdoings. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have of the resurrection. For the knowledge that we will be resurrected and for the knowledge that I get to have my family forever. I am so grateful for the gospel and the role that it plays in my life and in my children's lives.
(find out more about what I believe here

No comments: