Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break

Do you remember Spring break as a kid.
It was like some preview to summer vacation.
I think that it is pretty much the same as a parent.
If that is the case I am in for a long summer.

Spring break: day 1 consisted of...
Sleeping in (can definitely get used to this)
Sibling rivalry (ug can definitely do without this)
Going to the store with 3 kids (double ug)
More sibling rivalry....
Timeouts...
Spending time with my kiddos
Making yummy treats with my kiddos
Watching Tarzan with my kiddos
Holding my babies
Hearing my babies tell me they love me

I can definitely get used to this!

Bring it on Summer!
I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always glad to hear that my babies love their mom. I love you too......

Beth Willmore said...

Aaahhh I can't wait for summer either! Staying up later with the kids, doing fun stuff, no homework, sleeping in! Yay!!