Monday, April 9, 2012

A Little Bit of Crazy

Madie had a little bit of crazy in her all day .

We only made it about 10 minutes in Sacrament meeting before I decided that the Barretts just needed to attend this meeting from the hallway (Madie singing "Old McDonald" at the top of her lungs while they sacrament hymn was being sung might have contributed to this). Even her Sunbeams teacher said that she just had this little hum about her all through primary. She said that she just kind of sang the entire two hours - she apparently wasn't loud or obnoxious just kind of buzzing with song.

Things were not much different once we got home. She was just kind of on one all day.

Here's the kicker... I only let her have like 3 jelly beans in the morning before we left...
so it was all her.

After Slade got home did not disappoint. I asked Madie to go get her jams on while I was feeding Abbi. Usually she will go into the laundry room and get undressed and them streak through the house stark naked to her bedroom to get a pull up and some jams. So I didn't think much of it when she disappeared into the laundry room. Then I heard something banging against the washer and dryer...

me: Madie what are you doing?
madie: Nothing
That always means trouble!

I started into the laundry room while simultaneously reminding her that she is supposed to be getting her jams on. I round the corner and this is what I find... Madie dusting my walls with the swiffer with her shirt on her head.


This kid never ceases to amaze me! 

LOVE HER!

1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

Ha ha ha! Thanks for the laugh today with these posts! I think she's seen you dust with a shirt on your head and in your underwear!