Look at this face.
I sure love this guy!
He is amazing!
He is so good to us.
There are so many things about Ben that I find attractive.
However the thing that makes him the most attractive to me is seeing him be such a great Daddy to our kiddos.
These pictures were taken the night before he left to go back to work this past week.
It was so nice outside so he got Clinton's little dirt bikes out if his shed and rode them around the yard. I love watching him play on the bikes with the kids.
There is really nothing funnier than watching my big strong husband ride those little dirt bikes.
Ben and Madie would ride past Slade as he tried to spray them with the sprinkler.
Madie totally loved it. She kept squealing and screaming "Faster Daddy". That girl has no fear.
Slade was in heaven trying to spray them.
And Ben just had fun egging him on.
Then Ben put the sprinkler under the trampoline.
The kids love jumping with Dad. He can bounce them so high.
They were all completely soaked but they had such a great time.
I love that he takes the time to do crazy fun things like this.
Thank you Ben for being such a great Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment