Today started out very frustrating. We came home last night to our refrigerator smelling like something was burning. So this morning I started the task of calling around trying to find a service man that could come and check it out and make sure it was not going to burn our house down. I wasn't able to get one to come until about 4 o'clock. So I spent most of the day packing her food into coolers and putting it out on the deck with whatever I had to keep it cold and transferring all of our frozen food into our other freezer.
This morning we found Ralphie hanging from the curtains. I think he might be running out of places to hide.
For activity we watched a Christmas movie and had hot chocolate. Everyone was happy with a low-key night after the day we had.

No comments:
Post a Comment