Friday Ralphie got himself into some trouble.
He got together with megatron, a toucan, Ariel, and a little pony and had a marshmallow fight.
They made a huge mess, there were marshmallows everywhere. The kids squealed with delight at how awesome they thought this was.
Have I mentioned that Slade gets up in the middle night to see where Ralphie is. We did have to clean up the floor right away because as soon as Abbi got up and saw the marshmallows on the floor she started shoveling them into her mouth as fast as her little fists could pick them up and shove them in.
Slade woke up Friday morning with a terrible cough. I kept him home from school and took him to the doctor. Croup. Awesome. We came home and watched a gazillion Christmas movies... So I count that as our Christmas activity for the day. I had planned our activity to be the family Christmas party but since Slade was sick we hung out at home.





No comments:
Post a Comment