Wednesday, December 19, 2012

19 Days of Christmas

We found Ralphie sitting on the towel bar in the bathroom. 


He apparently had to relieve himself and forgot to flush.
 

 
The kids thought this was pretty gross and kept telling me that there must be something wrong with Ralphie that he pees green.
 
That night we decorated all of the cookies that we made.
 
 
I gave each of the big kids a plate that they could decorate themselves. I got some cheap condiment bottles, melted the frosting in the microwave a little and frosted them that way. It worked so much better and to my surprise the store bought frosting (gasp - I know) dried hard. It was pretty much awesome!


The look in Madie's eyes here was pure sugar high. She laid the frosting on the cookies about as thick as the cookie itself and then would put about a third of a bottle of sprinkles on her cookies. Yikes!

 
I had them each pick out a cookie to save for Santa and then I put their cookies in a container here at home.
 
Those of you that got some cookies from us will be glad to know that the ones we gave out I decorated myself.


We made a ton of cookies!

No comments: