Ralphie may have fallen asleep again and had to quickly jump on to the key hooks. Slade keeps catching him in the old spot because he keeps getting up super early.
Tonight we made some little paper trees, angels, and snowmen. I found the pattern on Pinterest and the kids loved this one too! Madie is banned from scissors unless I am sitting right there with her (she had a little issue with her scissors and my curtains - I was no to happy with her) so she about did a cartwheel when I told her that she got to use her scissors.
![]() |
| Do you love how Madie will never look at the camera? |
My house is starting to look a little like a classroom with all of the projects we have done but the kids love seeing all of there work hanging around the house. Tonight's project got hung on their bedroom doors.
![]() |
| Madie and Abbi's Door |
![]() |
| Slade's Door |





1 comment:
Totaly love the look of urgency that the kids take to do the art projects. Slade is so serious about getting the job done. Just love to see the day to day stuff. Love Mom.....
Post a Comment