This morning the kids found Ralphie hiding in one of my serving bowls. It is so cute listening to the kids, they still insist that they can see him moving.
Tonight we wrote letters to Santa for our Christmas activity. I found this cute printout on Pinterest (that I will post the source for if I ever get my Internet fixed). It made the whole letter writing process a lot easier. I think that I am going to start a binder to keep all the kids letters to Santa in because I love seeing the desires of their hearts.
Slade wrote that he wanted beyblade blade wheelz and a round arena (I totally don't get the whole beyblade thing, they seem lane to me but he loves them).
Madie wants a blue hula hoop. It is so cute to me that this is the only thing that he wants. She talks about it everyday.
I asked Slade and Madie what they thought Abbi wanted from Santa. Slade said an Elmo book and Madie said a tiny blue hula hoop.




No comments:
Post a Comment