So Ralphie may or may not have fallen asleep and forgot to move to a new spot during the night. When he woke up and realized it he quickly jumped on top of the fridge. I also forgot to get a picture but I am sure you can imagine what he looked like on top of the fridge.
We spent the entire day at home in our lazy clothes since Slade was sick. For our Christmas activity the kids painted their snowflakes and the ornaments they had made earlier in the week. I scored some major mom points with this one. They love anything messy. It just makes me have a nervous tick.
 |
| Nevermind Madie's Belly shirt, her normal painting shirst was in the wash. |
 |
| As long as Abbi has snacks she is happy to just sit in her highchair and watch. |
No comments:
Post a Comment