Sunday, December 9, 2012

9 Days of Christmas

So I totally slacked today and didn't take any pictures. But Ralphie was sitting in our tree this morning when we got up. I love hearing Madie, she squeals every morning "how did Ralphie get up there?" Then she spends the next 15 minutes telling me all about how Ralphie can fly. I love hearing their excitement for Christmas.

Today we had planned to paint the ornaments that we made yesterday but I decided that the kids time was better spent hanging with their Dad since he is leaving in the morning... And well the Packers were playing tonight. So we will double up on projects one night this week (I have my days all planned out so that I wouldn't miss anything that I want to do so if I just bump everything back a day it will mess up my schedule).

No comments: