Ralphies shenanigans last night did not disappoint. Ralphie used a dry erase marker and drew on the kids pictures.
Slade was so upset! He saw it and insisted that we had erase it right away. When I told him it was fine and that we needed to just leave it he got really upset and said "this is SOOOOOOOOO EMBARRASSING !!!" I think that tonight Ralphie might try to do something to mend the relationship.
Our Christmas activity today was to make ornaments for Grandma. When I told my mom that I was going to do little Christmas projects with the kids she requested that one of our projects be to have them make her ornaments. Your wish is my command!
I had the kids paint some little wooden Christmas trees with some green glitter paint. When they are dry we will put pictures of the kids on them.
The kids are loving doing the activities. I am so glad that I took the time to plan things for them!


1 comment:
Oh Ralphie! I bet he is on the naughty list for sure!
Love the Christmas ornament idea! What a good mom to do such fun things with them!
It was fun to go to lunch with you yesterday, too bad we didn't has as much to drink as we wanted to! :)
Post a Comment