So first of all I have to apologize for the weird format of my posts. I am having problems with my home Internet so I have been making posts on my phone. The problem with that is that my blogger app lumps all the pictures at the the end of my post and won't let me do any formatting on my text. Well it might let me but I am not smart enough to figure out how to do it. Normally I write on my phone (so I can just speak my post into the phone) and then make it look nice on my computer, anyway you are getting the raw post until my home Internet gets fixed.
So today when we woke up (at 5:30 because Slade was so excited about finding our elf) Ralphie was hanging from the light in our dining room.
The kids also found a box under the tree. Inside they found the materials to make some snowmen.
When we got home from church we put our snowmen together. The kids thought it was the best!
They keep running into the kitchen to admire their work.




2 comments:
Ok that is such a cute idea - what a good mom!
Do your kids have a hard time believing the elf is real? I finally pulled mine out yesterday, and read Maicee the book, and everytime she looks at the elf she says "It's just a fake elf, mom." So frustrating! I can't threaten her with it!
Post a Comment