Tuesday, December 4, 2012

On the 4th day of Christmas

This mornings response was way to good to wait until tonight to post about.
 
 
This morning the kids found Ralphie sitting on our plant shelf and he had stolen all of their underwear and threw them everywhere (their clean laundry was piled on the couch for them to put away this morning).
 
 
Slade found it first (because he gets up super early these days in an effort to drive me to drink), before I even came out into the living room Slade had already cleaned all of HIS underwear up and insisted that Ralphie had only got into Madie's. I kept making comments like "we'll that is weird he only took Madie's when all of yours were right here" and finally I got him to confess that he had cleaned all of his up because "it was SOOOOOOO embarrassing". When Madie got up she said in her firmest voice "oh Ralphie, you need a spanking!"
 
I have to admit that their irritation was really funny!

As for our Christmas activity for today we are planning to go to our ward Christmas party tonight and then if we have enough time we will watch a Christmas movie. I have been recording the Christmas shows on tv so we have a number to choose from.

1 comment:

Kasha said...

That is too funny! I haven't seen that one yet. I wish we would of done the whole elf on the shelf this year. Their are soooo many cute and fun ideas.